Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ only on Galileo

I have a concern with removing support unless it is necessary.  This assumes that users will either:

1) Be able to immediately jump to 3.5 (not have plugins that depend on 3.4)
2) Maintain two Eclipse installations

Our internal tools are an example of #1.  We are currently broken on 3.5.  While I hope to resolve that issue, until then I'm either stuck with two installations of Eclipse or I can't use MTJ.  I think this is a very common occurrence for users early in the new version release cycle.  I'd really like to see us maintain N-1 support if at all possible.  Throwing out support for anything prior to 3.4 seems like a no brainer, but 3.4 and 3.5 support would be nice.

What would it take to run a regular build against Ganymede to validate it is still building?

Craig