Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Build Structure Change

Hi Craig,

Nice to hear from you!! The ant tasks generated by antenna do not support this change yet as well as the build.properties support. I will open a bug in order to have  both supported.

Regards,

David Marques

Craig Setera wrote:
I think this makes sense.  I wondered about your comments regarding "build.properties"?  Are we just reusing the folder structure in the Ant builds (good) or are we actually reusing the build output from Eclipse (bad)?