Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Throwing exceptions within build hooks

Unfortunately, those "setup" type problems are the hardest for new users to diagnose and solve on their own.... they are also the cause of a majority of support calls.

Diego and David.  What are your thoughts about the following?
- All WARNINGs and INFOs will always be logged
- If a WARNING has an associated IStatusHandler, it will be called

Are you comfortable with that from a design and implementation perspective?  I don't want to throw more work at you, since I know I won't be able to do the work myself.

Craig

PS - This conversation is great and I'm excited to see us all working together to build better API.