Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Build Hooks commits.

Hi Craig,

There are two steps that only happen during a deployment package (obfuscation and signing). Would it be interesting to add them to the hooks ??

Regards,

David Marques

Craig Setera wrote:
There are a couple of steps in the build that only happen during a deployment package, correct? (obfuscation for instance). Will those trigger the build hooks?