Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] new round of mtj api review

Title: new round of mtj api review
Looks pretty good.  Do we really want to bite off the IDevice/ISDK interface refactoring?  Is that already done?  Those seem like API classes that we should get in early in the *next* release so that we can get some burn in and feedback.  I have concerns with us putting a lot of API changes in this late in the cycle when there isn't time to validate that those changes are what we want.  (with the exception of making things private until we have time to vet them)

Paula Gustavo-WGP010 wrote:

Hi MTJ,

We did a new round of mtj api review and open a list with a several improvements. This list is available on mtj 1.0 plan

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=dsdp.mtj

under theme / priorities MTJ API Documentation and Unit Tests. The focus was on the mtj.core plugin.

Please feel free to comment on those bugs and / or add new bugs. We plan to address those improvements on the following builds

gep