Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Midlet template proposal

Tomas,

I think it is probably important for us to "lock down" things for the Galileo release at this point... but, any thoughts you have on either:

- Improving this extension or
- Addition of a new extension

would be a good thing to start putting together for the next release.

Craig