De: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx em nome de Gorkem Ercan
Enviada: seg 16/2/2009 13:23
Para: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Assunto: [dsdp-mtj-dev] New Project Wizard for templates

Can anyone remind me, what is the reason for having a separate new
project wizard for creating midlet projects from templates?  I have
always imagined that the templates would integrate to the new Midlet
Project wizard. Similar to the way Eclipse PDE's new Plugin wizard
does for plugin project wizards. Perhaps I am missing something here
but I think separate wizard makes the discovery harder.
--
Gorkem