From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Setera
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 7:58 PM
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] A couple of API questions

As I'm looking through the new API, I have a question regarding the JAD
attributes and JAD pages extensions.  Is it possible to add an attribute

to one of the "base" pages or is it only possible to add to the pages
added by extension point?  If it is the latter, I do wonder if merging
the two points makes sense?  I know this was mentioned at one point, but

I guess it kind of depends on whether or not JAD attributes can be
targeted to arbitrary pages?

In terms of the new MTJ template extension point.  I don't think the
extension point needs to be called "mtjtemplate".  The fully-qualified
extension point is currently "org.eclipse.mtj.ui.mtjtemplate", which is
redundant.  Are the templates all project templates?  If so, it might
make more sense to be called "org.eclipse.mtj.ui.projectTemplate".

Thoughts appreciated.
Craig