[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ MIDlet Templates Initial Commits

Title: MTJ MIDlet Templates Initial Commits

Hi,

The MIDlet templates feature is also available on our last build. David was able to contribute an initial patch that I reviewed and committed today.

Currently there is only an example template that can be installed from MTJ examples feature. As described on the requirements, there is also a MTJ template extension point that can be used to add new templates (check MTJ SDK documentation). There were some discussions on the templates bugs about filtering the templates based on the supported JSRs. This is not available on the code right now and it would be nice to discuss that more with the community to understand how to do that.

Feel free to send comments and feedbacks to the list

gep

Back to the top