[dsdp-mtj-dev] BOF / Face 2 Face Meeting at EclipseCon

Hello Team,

I submitted a proposal for a Birds of a Feather Session during the EclipseCon 2009 Conference.

https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=805

The objective is to have a place for us to

1) have a face to face project meeting (we will very likely not have a Dial-In for this) 2) give others who are interested in MTJ an opportunity to meet with us, get an overview of our work, and give feedback on our work

We have no date/time yet, but will keep everyone updated.

-Christian

Back to the top