[dsdp-mtj-dev] Jetty Version in Eclipse 3.5

When checking things out in Eclipse 3.5, I noticed that the Jetty version in the platform has been updated to version 6. Unfortunately, version 6 is not compatible with the OTA support in MTJ. In order to continue to support Eclipse 3.4 and 3.5 concurrently, we may be best off to ship Jetty version 5 from Orbit. Either way, we probably need to talk through the best options.

Craig

Back to the top