RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Signing enhancements

Hi,

I only found horizontal radio buttons on the help preference page and I agree this is not the “standard” way found in eclipse, but I only used it to spare some space :) . Although, I think I have found a better way to reduce the length of the page. Maybe I can use the same component they use in the Java > Compiler > Building preference page (I attached an image).

Diego

From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Setera
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 4:25 PM
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Signing enhancements

This looks pretty good.  The only thing I wasn't sure about were the horizontally laid out radio buttons.  Do we have examples of this kind of a layout anywhere else in the Eclipse tooling?  While I know it saves on vertical space, I'm not sure how "standard" it is.

Sandin Diego-WDS057 wrote:

Hi Craig,

I have updated the mockups keeping the one keystore per project support. Now the user can either use the global keystore or one specific to the project.

I’m also sending new screens to show the handling of the passwords.

Please, send comments, opinions and suggestions :)

Cheers,

Diego Madruga Sandin