[dsdp-mtj-dev] midlet localization and jmunit support features commited to svn

Title: midlet localization and jmunit support features commited to svn

Hi mtj,

All code from midlet localization and jmunit features are already committed to svn. During our initial tests we found some integration issue between them that we plan to fix on the beginning of next week. After those fix we will generate a release candidate

Comments on the current code are welcome.

Regards,

gustavo

Back to the top