[dsdp-mtj-dev] Preprocessing in MTJ

Hi, sorry if this isn't the discussion for this, put I'm at a dead-end for MTJ help.

I'm working with a few incompatible models (namely Motorola i730, which doesn't have double support, argh!), and I'm been looking into preprocessing. However, I haven't been able to get it to work.

I've enabled preprocessing, and set the antenna and WTK directories, but the actual directives aren't working. Sample code:

public class Test extends MIDlet
{

    public Test()
    {

        //#define DEBUG
        //#ifdef DEBUG
        System.out.println("Debug");
        //#else
        System.out.println("Not Debug");
        //#endif

        //#ifdef DEBUG
        System.out.println("Debug");
        //#endif

        //#ifndef DEBUG
        System.out.println("Not Debug");
        //#endif
    }

    protected void destroyApp(boolean arg0) throws MIDletStateChangeException
    {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub

    }

    protected void pauseApp()
    {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub

    }

    protected void startApp() throws MIDletStateChangeException
    {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub

    }

}

Every one of those statements is outputted. I'm not sure what other information I can give, but let me know and I'll post it. Thanks,

Anthony Aziz
http://blog.aaziz.org

Back to the top