Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Multi-Configuration support code checked in

Hi Craig,
I have modified Antanna build files export functionality, make Ant scripts can build for multi targets.
See the attached zip file. It contains exported Antenna build files.

Best Regards,
Feng(Marvin) Wang(王峰)

Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
Room 1202-1203, Building One,
Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
3000 Longdong Avenue
Pudong, Shanghai 201203
Tel: +8621-38657441 or 258-7441
email: feng.wang@xxxxxxxxxx

Craig Setera <craigjunk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2008-11-20 00:35

Please respond to
Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list        <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Multi-Configuration support code checked in

Excellent!

Did you work out how to handle the Ant build file exports?  If so, would you mind sending an example?  I'd like to see how it turned out.