[dsdp-mtj-dev] Re: Help: WTK2.5.2 + MTJ 0.9 + Eclipse 3.4.1 + JRE6_10 (Markus Sinner)

Hi!

No I'm not using Linux, on WinXP.
I tried emulator.exe anyway -> Create process failed.
with or w/o parameters.

Just in case, I got JRE, but no need for the J6SE SDK right?

do I need to set anything in the env, like JAVA_HOME etc? I tried but
same effect...

       JRE6_10