gustavo

De: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Ales Milan (Inlogic Software s.r.o.)
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2008 16:03
Para: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Assunto: Re: RES: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Symbol Set definition from antenna

Yes, I want to help with this part, but I never code opensource. So please help me to start :)
How I can join to commiters? Do I need to continue through http://www.eclipse.org/membership/become_a_member/ page?

I download source code from SVN. Import project to eclipse and tried to make some changes... Everything works fine. I'm ready to help.. So, where is I can get some documentation about source code of MTJ? What is where, etc.

Ales