[dsdp-mtj-dev] [Fwd: Re: [Eclipseme-users] Disabling preverification of src dir in Ganymede ?]

Everyone,

Are you aware of this change in Ganymede? Any ideas why it was done? This change removed a nice feature of EclipseME/MTJ when it happened. I'd like to understand why it was made and what, if anything, we can do about it.

Craig