[dsdp-mtj-dev] MIDlet Localization support requirements

Hi All,

According to bug 249815 (http://bugs.eclipse.org/249815), I’ve listed a set or requirements for the MIDlet Localization Support.

The requirements can be found on the wiki pages (http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/Requirements/MIDlet_Localization_Support). I’ve also opened a set of bugs associated with each task. More details can be found on the requirements bug.

Please review the requirements and send your comments to the list or post them in the appropriate bugs. I’ll keep the requirements bug open until next Monday (Oct, 10)

Thanks,

Hugo

Back to the top