Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Suggested code style template

It's a good idea for us to unify the code conventions. I will apply the templates.

Best Regards,
Feng(Marvin) Wang(王峰)

Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
Room 1202-1203, Building One,
Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
3000 Longdong Avenue
Pudong, Shanghai 201203
Tel: +8621-38657441 or 258-7441
email: feng.wang@xxxxxxxxxx

"Sandin Diego-WDS057" <wds057@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2008-09-11 21:38

Please respond to
Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list        <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[dsdp-mtj-dev] Suggested code style template

Hi all.

I’m sending 2 template files that may be used in the Clean Up and Format actions within eclipse. Just import them in the Java > Code Style > Clean Up and Java > Code Style > Formatter preference pages.
Personally, I run both before committing any source code.

dsdp-mtj-dev mailing list
dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx