RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] SVN access

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for you interest in MTJ.

To access our SVN repository, you can find the necessary information
about the repository in this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/development/svnsetup.php
In general we use Eclipse itself (plus Subclipse or Subversive plug-ins)
to access the repository. Therefore we don't have specific command line
directions.

To find information about how to contribute to MTJ, you can go to
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/contributing.php and the MTJ wiki pages
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ. Note that this project is an early
project inside Eclipse Foundation (still in incubation phase), and we
are still getting things running, because of that we may not have all
the necessary information you want to start contributing. If that is the
case, feel free to send mails to this mailing list and we will be
pleased to help you and update the pages with the missing information.

If you are interested in contributing to MTJ, your contributions will be
more than welcome, you can start by:

1. Joining the discussions on this mailing list/attending the conf
calls.

2. Testing MTJ (an initial set of test cases can be found here
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/Tests) and opening Bugs in or bugzilla
for defects and enhancements (they can be opened against the software or
against the web pages/wiki).

3. Submitting patches for the already opened bugs. A list of already
opened bugs can be found here
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&classifi
cation=DSDP&product=mtj&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=RE
OPENED

Regards,

Hugo Raniere