[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ download format

Title: MTJ download format

Hi,

I just changed the download format of the MTJ sdk, runtime and example according to craig's suggestion. Each package is now a zip file with all features and plugins and they can be unzipped in any eclipse installation (inside dropins on ganymede). Beside that, now the sdk includes all runtime.

I hope that the next nightly build will have that updated. If there is any issue please let me know that i will work to get it fix

:)
gep

Back to the top