Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ 0.9 Integration Build Available

Has anyone had a chance to try things on Ubuntu? I was gone all last week and unfortunately spent most of this weekend on work as well. I will try to see how things are looking with this build soon, but I thought I would check in to see if anyone else is seeing the issues that I was seeing?

Sandin Diego-WDS057 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am glad to inform that the first MTJ 0.9 Integration Build is available. It can be downloaded at http://download1.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/downloads/drops/I-I20080813-200808131706/index.html or using the http://download1.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/updates/0.9/Integration/ update site URL.

We can now start executing the first cycle of testing available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/Tests .

Best Regards

Diego Madruga Sandin