[dsdp-mtj-dev] Project report to the Eclipse Board

Hello Working Group,

On Sept 17th, Doug Gaff, the DSDP project lead will give a presentation to the Eclipse Board of Directors with a summary of the current DSDP project progress.

He asked each DSDP sub-project to provide a brief summary of our activity.
I have created a Wiki Page to collaborate on this at:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/BoardReport2008

All committers, please review and provide feedback if you feel you want to have any topics added / modified.

Best Regards,

Christian

Back to the top