Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Nightly Build: N20080619

Nice job Diego. I'm hoping to find some time this weekend to download and try things out.

Gustavo, did you get a page put together with the remaining work items relative to EclipseME? I still need to look at the current code in EclipseME and see if there are any other bug fixes in the queue that I should apply to MTJ.

Craig