From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Setera
Sent: domingo, 18 de maio de 2008 21:54
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Embedded Java Preverifier Status?

I just checked out the preverifier from MTJ to see how far away we are
from running on ASM 3.x.   It appears that someone has been doing some
work to at least get things to compile on ASM 3.x?  What else has been
done at this point?  What are the remaining steps to be able to make the
transition?

Thanks,
Craig