From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of samir.nigam@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: segunda-feira, 19 de maio de 2008 21:21
To: dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Errors building MTJ code

The files OTAHandler.java and OTAServer.java in org.eclipse.mtj.core plugin have imports for org.mortbay.* classes which are currently unresolved in the default project configuration. I can download the necessary jar and add it myself but wanted to bring to the attention and let me know if I missed something.

BTW, is there a document that describes the nightly build process?

Thanks,
Samir

Back to the top