From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raniere Hugo-wha006
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 5:12 PM
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Nightly Build N20080430 Available

Hi MTJ,

We are pleased to announce the first Nightly Build of MTJ Reboot.

It consists of the same set of features existent in EclipseME 1.7.9 except for preprocessor support and built-in preverifier

To access it, go to MTJ Website and look for downloads, or directly from this link:  http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/download/drops/N-20080430/index.html

Although this is our first preliminary build, it is completely functional. Fell free to use and test it, send your comments, open bugs, and collaborate for this project.

In next days, we will be working to solve some issues found by Legal team and also in having a formal 0.10 release.

Regards,

Hugo Raniere

Back to the top