Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Meeting Minutes 4-29-08

I apologize to everyone for missing this call. I had intended to dial in, but unfortunately had it as being tomorrow.

A couple of quick comments:

In the minutes, you said:
"Is it possible to build (and sign) for multiple targets from one project. (have one build create multiple targets) Eric: Possible today - but requires manual Antlr setup"
I assume that is supposed to be "Ant setup".

Also for the benefit of the community. We are continuing to make good progress on getting EclipseME code through the legal process. There have been a few small things along the way, but in general we are making good progress. I have recently received a new set of questions from Eclipse legal that I will attend to as soon as I get some time to look into the issues. I want to thank Motorola (especially Gustavo and Hugo) for all of their work to fix the places where EclipseME is broken in regards to legal approval.

Thanks,
Craig