From: Christian Kurzke <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/14/2007 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ Model

Arto,

Can you please point us at the explanation you gave before (mentioned by
Kevin)? Maybe we can read up on this before the meeting.

During the meeting - It would be good if you could get us all on the
same page. I agree we should take a few minutes to address this central
component of MTJ.
Is there any presentations you have which you can send out before the
meeting?

Please assume that most of us are not familiar with the details of EMF.

Thanks!

-Christian