From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin M Horowitz
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:11 AM
To: dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ Model

Hi,

I realize this is a little late for today's meeting, but I would like to suggest that as part of the reset, we open the idea of the current data model behind the MTJ project.  The model stores all of the relational data about devices and setup.  The model is generated using a Rational product, and then converted using the EMF project.  Arto provided instructions at the very end of our relationship explaining how this code is generated, but this ties us to a commercial product that many of our participants might not have in the future, and makes modifications to the underlaying data structure difficult to maintain my team members.

kevin
--
Kevin Horowitz
khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx