[dsdp-mtj-dev] Current MTJ code

Title: Current MTJ code

Hi,

I started to study the current MTJ code. One initial aspect that i note is that there is big different between the 0.7 release code and what it currently in the cvs. In the cvs there almost 50 plugins.

Is there any list of the differences between what is on 0.7 release and what is on the cvs?

Is there any email or document that describe all of those plugins?

I'm trying to setup everything in my desktop and see if i can use it. Once i have some news i will send back to the list

thanks,
:)
gep

Back to the top