[dsdp-mtj-dev] New Conference Phone Numbers

Beginning with our next conference call, we will have a new phone number to call. I have local numbers for several European counties that we can use. I have included the Finland number here, but others are available.

I will update the web page with this phone number.

The number is
US Toll-free: 877-421-0030
US Direct: +1-770-421-0030
Finland: +358-972519061

Passcode: 6040654

Also, Note: Since the US has changed daylight savings time, the Mach 22nd call will change times outside of the US. The call is 9am EDT (New York), and will be at 3pm EET (Helsinki).
The next call will go back to normal times. 9am EDT (New York), 4pm EEST (Helsinki)
Kevin Horowitz (khorowit @ us dot ibm dot com)
IBM Software Group - WPLC
8051 Congress Ave.
Boca Raton, Fl 33487