RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Release 2 Planning/Use Cases

Kevin,

I agree, different pages may confuse. I'll do some replanning for the pages.

    Rauno

From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Kevin M Horowitz
Sent: 22 November, 2006 17:47
To: dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Release 2 Planning/Use Cases

Rauno,

We currently have 2 documents which both attempt to label the Release 2 items. We have the "Release 2 Planning Document" (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Release_2_Planning_Documents_ and the "Status of Use Cases and Contributors" (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Status_of_Use_Cases) along with some entries on the generic "DSDP-MTJ Use Cases" (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP-MTJ_Use_Cases) page.

What are your thoughts on consolidating all of these lists into the single "Release 2 Planning Document," adding the Use case status into this document, and eliminating the other pages?

We had also agreed during our face-to-face meeting that we would enter bugs for each of the requirements once we complete our first release. We agreed that we would put these bug numbers in the Planning Document as well.

(Our offices, as well as the majority of US businesses will be closed on Thursday and Friday for the US Thanksgiving holiday.)

Thanks,
kevin
Kevin Horowitz (khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx)
IBM Software Group - WPLC