Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preverifier error

Hi,
I'm sorry I didn't come to office yesterday. Before trying MTJ 0.7RC1, I extracted a new copy of Eclipse and created a new workspace. I'm sure everything is new. Later that day I created another project in the workspace using template provided by the wizard. This time I created a run configuration successfully. It's strange. And, this new project can be built successfully. No preverification error. I don't know the reason, but the project I'm using is a copy of my working project. It used to run well with EclipseME and also on handsets. Is it because of some special APIs I'm using? Besides MIDP2.0/CLDC1.1, I used APIs in JSR082. Is it the cause?
Er, I've met some preverification errors before. Sometimes a parameter "-target CLDC1.1" takes effect. But I don't find this setting in MTJ setting page.

Back to the top