From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext ???
Sent: 25. lokakuuta 2006 7:06
To: dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preverifier error

Hello everyone,
I've tried MTJ since 0.7M1. I find it still can not run project now. Could some one tell me if I did something wrong?
I configured device platform and runtime platform without any problem. I can also create a new project. Nothing seems to be wrong, except the MIDPAPI10.jar/MIDPAPI20.jar would not be included in the new created project. Is this expected? Then I add it as an external jar. And no more errors can be found in the "problems" view. But if I run this project, an error occurs that tells "MTJCoreError. 2561". And if I try to "Build MTJ Project", I will get an error in preverification.
My environment is Windows XP Professional SP2, JDK5.0, Eclipse 3.2 with EMF2.2.0. I tried both WTK2.2/WTK2.5

Thanks!