Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] RE: How to install MTJ on Eclipse 3.2 ?

Ok. The problem is that you need to have EMF 2.2.0 installed. You can get it at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/downloads/drops/2.2.0/R200606271057

In M2 this is a silent failure. That has been changed to make the dependency more explicit in the feature.

kevin
-----------------------------
Kevin Horowitz (khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx)
IBM Software Group - WPLC
8051 Congress Ave.
Boca Raton, Fl 33487
+1-561-862-2113 (t/l 975)

Inactive hide details for "Don Ruby" <druby@xxxxxxxx>"Don Ruby" <druby@xxxxxxxx>

          "Don Ruby" <druby@xxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/23/2006 01:59 PM

          Please respond to
          Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[dsdp-mtj-dev] RE: How to install MTJ on Eclipse 3.2 ?

That did not appear to help.

I see the MTJ plugins and features listed when I select
'Help/Configuration Details' from the Eclipse menu. However, I don't see
any new options for creating projects, or for running or deploying from
the Eclipse menus.

Thanks,
Don Ruby
druby@xxxxxxxx