[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ conf call 5.10.2006 - memo

Title: MTJ conf call 5.10.2006 - memo

Hi all,

Memo from our last week conf call can be found from wiki

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/MTJ/Phone_Meeting_5-Oct-2006

There are couple of issues that I would like to highlight and ask your activity.

1. We have now M2 build available and your feedback would be very much needed. Please try and if you find some bugs report them to bugzilla.

2. There are already some bugs in bugzilla please give your comments
3. There is a MTJ next version feature list in wiki, please see and comment

Br, Petri

Back to the top