[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ Bugs re-allocated - please check and react

Title: MTJ Bugs re-allocated - please check and react

Hi all,

So far all the bugs are by default allocated to Mika. We went through the bugs and tried to re-allocate them to right persons. Please check if you have got some bugs and react when needed. Please update the status and close if not valid anymore. This is now important step to do when we are targeting to freeze our content.

Br, Petri & Mika

Back to the top