RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Possible MTJ Contribution

Hi,

Nice to hear about you.

We are definitely interested in to co-operate those areas you mentioned.
Fragmentation especially is a problem in mobile space and we are not
sure if we have even vision of "perfect" solution yet.

So views how things should be solved, contribution/implemtation of it
are all welcome.

Do you have something in your mind how to take next steps?

Can you provide a bit more information what you have currently?

mho