[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ tree has a circular dependency

There is currently a circular dependency in the MTJ tree. The offending files seem to be
org/eclipse/mtj/extension/devide/properties/EditRpdDialog.java
org/eclipse/mtj/extension/devide/properties/RuntimePlatformPropertyPage.java
org/eclipse/mtj/extension/devide/properties/SelectRpdDialog.java
in the org.eclipse.mtj.extension.devide plug-in.

If I exclude these files I am able to build. They were checked into the tree on 13 April by niekkama.

Thanks,
kevin
Kevin Horowitz (khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx)
IBM Software Group