Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Improving Performance of eSWT GUI

All of eRCP is open source and contained in Eclipse CVS. However, you may have some trouble finding the code you want because eSWT is split across multiple projects. Any OS.* method is a call to native code. The Control native code is under the org.eclipse.ercp.swt.core.win project under win-native\impl\Control.c.

BTW, since eRCP is moving to the RT project, our CVS repository will change soon.

Ted <tedskj@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/10/2008 12:34 PM

Please respond to
DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP ercp list" <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Improving Performance of eSWT GUI

Hi again all,

So I've discovered the actual redrawing of ListBox is done in Control.redraw methods.  These two methods call one of the OS.Control_Redraw variants, which appear to be dynamically-linked IBM code.  Is there any way I can have access to this code with IBM's permission or do I have to buy access?

Thanks again,
Ted