Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] develop eSWT application on Mac OS X?

Hey Ove,
No good news yet for the Mac.
Currently, we are supporting eSWT midlet development through the SDKs.
I guess we should look at the microemulator and try to get eSWT
support through it.  If I remember correctly MTJ is also planning to
support it (but I may be wrong)
--
Gorkem