[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-ercp-dev] Improving Performance of eSWT GUI
- From: Ted <tedskj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:14:48 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=omTpGQmPbPsPWPLPGhMkAQYhSzKTEaOVOFb3hyr0Pak=; b=GOG6PZseOUh4+/C9VBASUAZE/MyBZJZ/Z9XEZWnGR/kJO4JEfdFdVoy81jT5wdZoyT 2sklPg3PLnMqfktp9ER074OIQvvbioatHQP+mLFZpvrww+Bt/Go4zp0UwjvEmLBHNpoL m07Ke5SIpo0w2Oi1f7OAnRzCP7Hy3EkMzqBIs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=MbOmnSdnDVLCXBa8nmZ17VzmWHKSgrXn8807Fd6vG6K393eU7fDZDoPjrD3+g8OgfY uuhjcC6ms8PJBo3ax6swNmBL0EBO8euBYbIV21PK3OHCOxRbyW04qk5h+R0GPADk0uUr 0JKOobRWcdWSLkGH4MswxFjRPVcYhmYErQbII=
I am working on making a performance improvement on eRCP for
the GUI. I am developing for a Windows Mobile 6 Professional device and
need to make ListBox drawing refresh faster when the SIP (On screen keyboard)
is popped up and down. I was wondering where you think I could look to
improve the performance of the code, if you believe it is possible.
So far, I have looked in org.eclipse.ercp.swt.mobile.Listbox without much success.
Are there any suggestions you have? I am somewhat new to Java, so any
extra hints would be helpful.