Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: [dsdp-pmc] eRCP Move Review results

I have now updated the move list[1] with the full list of plugins and
their destinations to my best now knowledge.
It is crucial that you check the list because this is the list I will
be passing on to the webmasters as part of the move.

Uriel, org.eclipse.osgi.util/ was not on your list of plugins that can
be retrieved from Eclipse builds but I guess it can be retrieved from
the builds.
Also can you check org.eclipse.platform/  as well.

The new destination location for all the eSWT implementations for
windows flavors are eswt/win. Someone from windows team should check
if that is good and correct on the wiki if necessary.

I am hoping to bug report for the move on Friday.
Gorkem
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ERCP/ercp_migration_to_RT