Von: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Gerald McCobb
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. September 2008 19:48
An: 'DSDP ercp list'
Cc: Anthapu Ravindranatha Reddy
Betreff: [dsdp-ercp-dev] N95 S60 3rd Edition FP1 compatible with eSWT?

Hello,

We have an N95 S60 3rd Edition FP1 phone. My understanding is that because this is a first generation phone it cannot be updated to FP2.  Can eSWT be installed separately on this phone -- even if officially unsupported?  If so, would we install thru the eRCP binaries?  Any other way to install the eSWT native and Java libraries?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jerry McCobb

Back to the top