[dsdp-ercp-dev] Running eSWT browser starves all other threads?

Hello,

We used the example for starting the eSWT browser in a Midlet:

Because the browser URL may be set from an external event, for example, we have an event processing queue for processing browser commands.  This queue runs in its own thread.  From the event queue a Browser Midlet handleEvent method is called, which processes the event more or less as follows:

  display.asyncExec(new Runnable() {
   public void run() {

    short type = getEventType(evt) ;

    switch (type) {
    case START:
       String url = "">       browser.setUrl(url);
    break;
     }
   }});

After the event queue runs and the browser.setUrl is called the web page appears and works as expected.  However, all other threads started for the event queue and logging are either cancelled or starved.  No more thread processing takes place.  What are we doing wrong, or is this the expected behavior?

The above code works fine on Windows Mobile.  Thanks.

Regards,

Jerry McCobb
Openstream
BEGIN:VCARD