[dsdp-ercp-dev] How to call a method of a bundle from another bundle?

Hi all,

I'm trying to create collaborative bundles. I create the first bundle and include its package in its Export-Package section of its MANIFEST.MF. Then, I create another bundle and add the former bundle as a dependency. In Windows works fine, but when I deploy it in the emulator it doesn't work. I've copied the plugins in the plugins folder of the eRCP, but when I execute the application I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception.

What am I doing wrong? Has anybody done something similar?

Regards.

--
Enrique PĂ©rez Olivares.
Dpto I+D.