Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Possible to add javascript execute method to eSWT browser for Nokia S60

In the past, we have discussed this possibility internally with the
Nokia S60 Browser team, and they suggested that it would be possible.
However, at that time we were still struggling with the basic eRCP 1.1
 browser features so we did not really continue the discussion. I get
more pointers from them to get us started with such implementation.
--
Gorkem