[dsdp-ercp-dev] Possible to add javascript execute method to eSWT browser for Nokia S60

Hello,

My  understanding is the next version of the eSWT browser will have an execute method for evaluating a _javascript_ string.  Is it possible to add this support to the eSWT browser for Nokia S60 platform?  We are willing to add this support ourselves but could not find the corresponding C++ browser control API that supports this functionality.  Do you have any advice as to what we need to do to add this support to the eSWT browser for S60?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jerry McCobb
BEGIN:VCARD